by Miceál O’Hurley
DUBLIN – On 28 October 2021 the Diplomatic Corps, including Ambassadors, Press Secretaries, Consul, Trade Representatives, Embassy Personnel and Honorary Consul serving throughout the island of Ireland are invited to participate in a unique professional development day on Public Relations and Media Engagement. The training sessions will be held at the prestigious Stephens Green Club (Hibernian Club) prominently located on Stephens Green. One of Ireland’s oldest private clubs, this luxurious private club will host the event at which lunch will be served.
The generosity of our sponsors, Revolut and Turkish Airlines has ensured that this programme is being offered free-of-charge to members of the diplomatic corps.
Click here to View or Download the Brochure for this event, including the list and bios of Presenters and the Agenda.
The Presenters for this event include:
- Cormac Bourke, Editor, Irish Independent
- Dr. Martina Byrne, CEO, Public Relations Institute of Ireland
- Alireza Haji Hosseini, Director, CNN Academy
- Dr. Liam Kennedy, Executive Director, Clinton Institute/CNN Academy
- Eoghan Tomás McDermott, CEO, The Communications Clinic
- Ken Murray, Euronews TV and Newstalk Reporter
- Jon Williams, Managing Director, News & Current Affairs RTÉ
- Dr. Miceál O’Hurley, Diplomatic Editor, Diplomat Ireland
- Michael Mulcahy, Founder & Publisher of Diplomat Ireland and Diplomat Northern Ireland & Honorary Consul of Poland (Emeritus)
In this age when media savvy is necessary to get your message out, make it memorable and be an effective advocate, knowing how Public Relations works and how to engage with the Media for maximum results is critical.
REGISTER FOR THE EVENT
If you would like to Register for this event, you can send an Email to: email@example.com or Telephone: 086.107.0017
Seating is limited. Register now to ensure your seat at this event.
Training certificates will be issued at the end of the programme.